PADI MSDT SPECIALTY INSTRUCTOR COURSES with Dive-Careers Worldwide
A Dive-Careers PADI MSDT Instructor Course is your passport to a great lifestyle in the tropics or anywhere in the world with water. It is your chance to travel the world, meet great people and dive in exotic locations. Our PADI Specialty Instructor course packages can make this a reality!
Our diving internships are aimed at providing you with the education and experience to find a rewarding career in the dive industry. Continuing your dive instructor education with Dive-Careers gives you the advantage of several locations to choose the direction and strengths you wish to develop with your dive career.
OUR PADI MSDT SPECIALTY INSTRUCTOR COURSES INCLUDE:
- Marine Resource Management PADI Instructor Specialty
- Deep Diver PADI Instructor Specialty
- Wreck Diver PADI Instructor Specialty
- Oxygen Provider PADI Instructor Specialty
- Enriched Air (EANx Nitrox) PADI Instructor Specialty
- Gas Blender PADI Instructor Specialty
- Equipment PADI Instructor Specialty
- Naturalist PADI Instructor Specialty
- Fish IDentification PADI Instructor Specialty
- Drift PADI Instructor Specialty
- Shark AWAREness PADI Instructor Specialty
- Night PADI Instructor Specialty
- Search & Recovery PADI Instructor Specialty
- Navigator PADI Instructor Specialty
- Multilevel and Computer PADI Instructor Specialty
- Digital Underwater Photography PADI Instructor Specialty
- Underwater Photography PADI Instructor Specialty
- Underwater Videography PADI Instructor Specialty
- Sidemount Diver PADI Instructor Specialty
PADI MSDT COURSE PRE-REQUISITES
To qualify for training on your PADI MSDT Specialty Instructor Course, you must:
- Be at least 18 YEARS OLD
- Be certified as a diver for at LEAST SIX MONTHS
- Be certified as a PADI Instructor or be an instructor in good standing with another training organization
- Have 100 logged dives that include experience in night, deep and navigation diving
- Be fit for diving and submit a medical statement signed by a physician within the last 12 months
- Have proof of CPR and First Aid training within the last 24 months (The PADI EFR course meets this requirement)
OUR DIVE-CAREERS MSDT SPECIALTY INSTRUCTOR PACKAGES WILL HELP YOU MEET ALL OF THESE PRE-REQUISITES
PADI MSDT COURSE CONTENT
Our MSDT Internship includes training in 5 PADI Specialty Instructor areas, resume workshops, Marine Resource Management seminars, Oxygen Provider Instructor and assisting experienced instructors on courses to build up your experience and certifications.
We will teach you the latest teaching techniques right from your booking with access to our unique on line learning video presentations, theory assessments and knowledge reviews, through to extensive use of the latest digital products and teaching techniques during your IDC.
Our schedule incorporates revision for theory and skills, plus extra training in emergency procedures, accident management and oxygen provision. Plus we also include a seminar on coral reef ecology with a FREE Marine Resource Management seminar. All extra information to make you a better instructor.
Upgrade to our MSDT Internship option and you’ll gain valuable experience whilst working alongside qualified instructors
The PADI CDC Dive Centres that we choose to work with are the most successful in their regions. Be part of that success and start your career on the right track. That is a REAL job opportunity!